Add-PublicFolderClientPermission -Identity “\shidorim” -User “Anonymous” -AccessRights CreateItems
Exchange ActiveSync Access Settings
Quarantine mobile devices that aren’t managed by rules or personal exemptions.
Selected administrators receive quarantine email messages.
Custom text is added to messages sent to users by Exchange ActiveSync
Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery tool recovers corrupt EDB (Exchange Database) files and extracts emails, contacts, calendars, tasks and other mailbox components from inaccessible user mailboxes.
Since the Exchange Server incorporates a vast architecture, any type of inappropriate functionality interferes with the smooth functionality of the business. The Exchange Recovery software can handle all such issues and has the ability to bring the business to a running state. Other issues include:
- When intensity of corruption is high and Exchange built-in utilities (Eseutil.exe and Isinteg.exe) fails to repair the damaged mailboxes
- In case, the files are lost due to software or hardware malfunction
The tool does the following:
- Recovers data that is lost due to Jet database engine malfunction and error(s)
- Recovers mailbox data in case of dirty Server shutdown situation
I am pleased to announce that I have been re-given the Microsoft MVP award for Office Servers and Services for another year.
This is my Fourth Year MVP award after quite an exciting year, the last 12 months has been an incredible experience.
CodeTwo Backup lets you perform full or granular backups of multiple Office 365 mailboxes directly to your local drives. Thanks to brick-level storage and advanced search options, you can backup and restore entire mailboxes or selected types of mailbox data – from email folders, calendars or contacts to individual items like single messages or attachments.
The change will impact you if one of the following scenarios apply to your organization:
- Your organization needs to send NDR (non-delivery report) messages to a recipient on the Internet and needs to relay them through Office 365.
- Your organization needs to send messages from your own email server (on-premises environment) from domains that your organization has not entered in Office 365 (see Add Domains in Office 365). For example, your organization Contoso needs to send email as the domain fabrikam.com, which doesn’t belong to your organization.